Keeping it Simple


Breakfast has never been a good mealtime for me. It's not because I am rushed, I am actually pretty organised. I'm just not super hungry and would prefer coffee... and tea. I have been having the Hummingbird Smoothie balls, and whilst I love the taste of them I have been finding that come 10am I get a real slump. Perhaps it is too much sugar for me in the morning (I add fruit to mine). So I am going to try having the protein shake for lunch instead.

You see, I love dinner. Like fully absolutely LOVE dinner. As a kid I would always ask Mum, at breakfast, what was for dinner. My kids do the same. I actually have a blackboard where I write our meal plan for the week so the kids can have a look see for themselves. I often think about dinner throughout the day. And I often get a sneaky text message from one of my kids asking whats for dinner....
So, breakfast... I often have a cup of tea, a handful of nuts, a cappuccino and another cup of tea....

I know right, that is absolute SHITE.

So, today I decided to organise myself and whip up an omelette. It was SO simple, like seriously ridiculously simple.

Here's what I did....

Get a small bowl and juush (technical word for mix around with a fork) 2 eggs, add a splash of milk and seasoning. Slice 4 mushrooms and chuck in a hot pan with a handful of spinach leaves. Once the leaves look a little wilted pour the egg mixture in. Go pop a load of washing on or make a cuppa, or read the paper or my blog (hahahaha) or plait a child's hair. return to see your eggy goodness starting to set. Once it looks cooked, juush the omelette a bit with your fork, then slide onto your plate. 

Voila...



It deadset took me all of five minutes.

This stuff is important to me. It's as much about loving me and putting me first as it is about #makinggoodchoices. 

Have a wonderful day peeps.

Keep #makinggoodchoices

Love Melsy

Comments

Popular Posts