Why Take a Multivitamin?

Honestly, I really don't actually know WHY you should take a multi vitamin... I have a little bit of an idea, but I'm no expert and I have kinda just heard through the grapevine that it might be a good thing... 

And it sounds like I'm #makinggoodchoices when I tell people I have taken my vitamins....

But..... here's where I am at.... really .... truly...

I have birthed four very beautiful little humans, each with their own amazing personalities, and each came into this world in (mostly) good health (that's another BLOG post...). And throughout each of those pregnancies I adhered to the current medical advice at the time, exercised, slept, ate well and took multi vitamins. I did all of the things 'The Book' (my Mumma hated 'The Book'...)told me to do FOR the baby. Not necessarily for ME, but for the baby. And I believe I fell into the trap of tending to my child's needs well before mine. Often I found myself so run down it was ridiculous, but my kids had home baked treats in their lunch boxes and neatly braided hair... 

Now, in the beginnings of my new age of wisdom I can see that we ALL need to look after our bodies and focus on our health as a whole, not just the little people. For this little family of mine to succeed we ALL need to be healthy.

So..........

Today I started taking this Multi vitamin......


So far I can report the following.....

1. My pee is a little brighter is colour than it was yesterday
2. I still can't do cartwheels with a perfect two-feet-together-finish...
3. Those honking tablets are actually smoothly coated and surprisingly easy to swallow...
4. I'm actually no good at handstands at all

I spent a considerable amount of time researching multi vitamins and what goes into these products and what you get for your buck. (I do not feel I am expert enough to share this information yet, however, I will at a later stage when I feel a little more confident to share my thoughts). In the end I decided this product suited me best. It is said to give your body the daily support it needs through a perfect blend of essential nutrients. It is developed to deliver vitamins, minerals and antioxidants to keep your body functioning at its best. And, I will be honest, I am not always great with my diet and often look for a quick fix to satisfy my hunger - coffee...... cherry ripe slice.....

I am looking for an even balance of energy levels throughout the day, to avoid the mid afternoon slump. And maybe a little extra energy for a few hours study of a night...


I am thinking I may need a few more days.... perhaps weeks, before I can report back on my progress. But rest assured I will keep a close eye on my wee for you all and let you know how I go deciphering the Australian Constitution.

Be sure though I am #makinggoodchoices

Melsy

P.S. If you want to try the same multi vitamin I am follow this link. Additionally, if you know of any other products you think I should try PLEASE comment on this BLOG post or email me.

Comments

Popular Posts